Profile: Astrophysicist, research scholar for Reasons To Believe, and part-time research faculty for UCLA
Posts by Jeff:
- Q&A: Are Dark Matter and Dark Energy Just “Props” for the Big Bang?
- Thoughts on “The Principle”
- Rethinking the Latest Evidence for Inflation
- Gamma-Ray Burst Research Reveals Fine-tuning
- Evidence Indicates the Moon Is Made of Cheese
- Thankful for Scientific Advances
- How to Prepare Earth for Animals
- Q&A: Does the Book of Revelation Hint at a Multiverse?
- Three Discoveries Marked by the Creator’s Fingerprints
- Newly Discovered Process Drove Ancient Tectonic Activity