Profile: Biochemist, vice president of research and apologetics at Reasons To Believe, and former senior scientist for Procter & Gamble.
Posts by Fuz:
- Mitochondrial Genomes: Evidence for Evolution or Creation?
- New Discovery Hands Human Evolution a Challenge
- Q&A: Does the Bible Misrepresent the Domestication of Camels?
- Can Science Identify the Intelligent Designer?
- Engineers’ Muse: The Design of Biochemical Systems
- The Creation-Evolution Controversy in “Jurassic World”
- Does the Childbirth Process Represent Clumsy Evolution or Good Engineering?
- One-of-a-Kind: Three Discoveries Affirm Human Uniqueness
- The Human Hand in Creating Superbugs
- Darwin’s Problem: The Origin of Language