Guest writers John Millam, Ken Klos, and Iain D. Sommerville will return with parts 4–7 of their water series on June 17. If you’ve been enjoying this exploration of one of Earth’s most important and unique elements, check out these past RTB articles and podcasts for more on remarkable water and its suitability for life.
- “The Rain Must Fall—But How Much and Where?” (article) by Hugh Ross
- “An Ocean of Wonder” (article) by Hugh Ross
- “Water, Water Everywhere…” (article) by Hugh Ross
- “Extra! Extra! Read All About It!” (article) by Jeff Zweerink
- “Ancient Raindrops Help Solve Faint Sun Paradox” (podcast) from Science News Flash
- “Thankful for the Water Cycle” (podcast) from I Didn’t Know That!