We’re taking a break from the usual Today’s New Reason to Believe format to bring you highlights from Kenneth Samples’ podcast, Straight Thinking. As RTB’s resident philosopher/theologian, Kenneth fulfills the important task of keeping the ministry’s science apologetics grounded in sound logic and solid theology. Through Straight Thinking, he applies critical thinking and the historic Christian worldview to a unique range of topics from the Trinity to American current affairs.
Here’s a list of some of Kenneth’s latest podcast episodes. If you haven’t checked them out already, just click on the links to listen in.
- Oklahoma City Bombing & Conspiracy Thinking (August 10)
- Near Death Experiences
- Thinking About Near-Death Experiences (July 27)
- Atheist A. J. Ayer’s Near-Death Experience (August 3)
- Blaise Pascal
- Blaise Pascal: Man of Reason & Faith (June 29)
- Blaise Pascal: Two Apologetics Insights (July 6)
- Blaise Pascal: The Wager, Part 1 (July 13)
- Blaise Pascal: The Wager, Part 2 (July 20)
- Camping’s End of the World Prediction (June 22)
- Interview with Paul Copan
- Is God a Moral Monster? Part 1 (May 11)
- Is God a Moral Monster? Part 2 (May 18)
- Is God the Best Explanation for Reality? Part 1 (May 25)
- Is God the Best Explanation for Reality? Part 2 (June 1)
- Is Old-Earth Creationism Biblical? Part 1 (June 8 )
- Is Old-Earth Creationism Biblical? Part 2 (June 15)
You can also get Kenneth’s perspective on theology and philosophy, tips on logic, and analysis of science-faith issues at his blog, Reflections.