Profile: Biochemist, vice president of research and apologetics at Reasons To Believe, and former senior scientist for Procter & Gamble.
Posts by Fuz:
- New Research Suggests Two Overlooked Functions of Junk DNA
- What Inspires Your Belief in God?
- Scientific Upset: More Functions for Pseudogenes
- Old DNA Causes New Problems for Human Evolution
- Bacteria Found in NASA Clean Rooms Likely Traveled to Mars
- Comparison of Human and Chimpanzee Stem Cells Reveals Genetic Differences
- Paleoanthropologists Fail to Find Common Ancestor to Modern Humans and Neanderthals
- High Levels of Pseudogene Expression Help Silence the Case for Common Descent
- Global Distribution of Herpes Simplex Virus Supports Biblical Account of Human Origins