Profile: Biochemist, vice president of research and apologetics at Reasons To Believe, and former senior scientist for Procter & Gamble.
Posts by Fuz:
- What’s in a Name?: Hurricane Monikers and the Problem of Evil
- Neanderthal Population Data Raises Doubt about Human-Neanderthal Interbreeding
- A Key Transitional Form in Human Evolution May Not Have Existed
- Artificial DNA, Actual Design
- Q&A: Is Christianity a Science Showstopper?
- How Did God Create the First Life on Earth?
- Chimpanzees’ Sleeping Habits Closer to Hominid Behavior Than to Humans’
- Q&A: Is a New in vitro Fertilization Method Ethical?
- Q&A: Are There Transitional Intermediates in the Fossil Record?
- The Head and the Heart: Paleontologists Discover the Oldest Brain and Cardiovascular Systems