Profile: Biochemist, vice president of research and apologetics at Reasons To Believe, and former senior scientist for Procter & Gamble.
Posts by Fuz:
- Paleoanthropologists Fail to Find Common Ancestor to Modern Humans and Neanderthals
- High Levels of Pseudogene Expression Help Silence the Case for Common Descent
- Global Distribution of Herpes Simplex Virus Supports Biblical Account of Human Origins
- Pseudoenzymes Make Real Case for Intelligent Design
- Resurrected Proteins and the Case for Biological Evolution
- Are Tsunamis Natural or Moral Evil?
- Update: When Did the Genetic Adam and Eve Live?
- The Song Remains the Same: No Life on Mars
- Too Good to Be True: Evolution and the Origin of Bioinformation
- Origin-of-Life Experiment: Going from Bad to Worse